OmniAgile / Agile for non-tech Business Units Workshop
Streamlined work processes and rapid innovation — delivered with the omni agile/agile workshop for non-tech business units workshop
Becoming an adaptive competitor does not happen overnight, especially for large organizations; however, this curriculum was designed to accelerate the implementation of Agile Project Management in 5 sensible modules. The processes, tools, and principles taught in this innovative workshop will deliver breakthrough modes of working, even in established companies. Traditionally, Agile has been most commonplace in IT fields, but we’ve made it possible for diverse teams to acquire the core capabilities needed to attain an adaptive advantage with speed, simplicity, and continuous improvement while remaining completely customer-centric.
Give your team access to:
1. Hands-on, practical curriculum designed to boost effectiveness in divergent fields
2. 5 scientifically grounded modules — in live and virtual settings
3. Tangible applications and exercises backed by a rigorous consulting process
4. Strategic planning tools and frameworks for success
5. Industry leader in Agile Project Management
Workshop design & benefits
1. Workshops are designed to ensure teams receive deep, skillful training so they can enact the fundamentals of Agile Systems Engineering within their organization.
2. Participants learn to decompose system functions into smaller, more manageable sets and, as a result, companies experience improved delivery times, minimized project costs, improved morale, and unleashed innovation.
Teams will learn how to:
1. Create, launch, and sustain a website that converts
2. Understand audiences using personas and map the customer journey
2. Brainstorm a visual identity and create a wireframe for site structure
3. Research and develop a competitor analysis
4. Troubleshoot problems that arise in development
5. Source packaging and marketing materials needed for DTC orders
6. Implement operational system design and cyber security procedures
7. Conduct A/B tests on your website
8. Establish a continuous content creation process
9. Create a compelling press release to garner traffic
10. Utilize social media, email marketing, and affiliate channels
11. Grow traffic, signups, sales, and subscriptions
Explore the curriculum — workshop outline
Step 2: Discovery and Ideation
Step 3: Prototyping
Step 4: Conclusion and Next Steps
In today’s world, e-commerce is a multi-trillion dollar industry that will continue evolving as we move into the future. In order to survive in this competitive landscape and not be left behind by technological advances, traditional B2B businesses must make an effort now instead of later when their competition has already seized control from them or deeply struggled trying to do so. The time for going digital has come!